Call the Laurel School Admissions Office at 216-464-0946 to request an admission packet or apply online. The Admissions Office is open during the school year, Monday - Friday, from 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Included in the application packet are the following materials:
1. Application Form to complete and return to the Admissions Office along with a $25 application fee.
2. Request for Records Form to be signed and delivered to your child’s current school, if applicable, releasing any records.
3. Teacher Recommendation Form(s) to be completed by the applicant’s current teacher(s), if applicable, and mailed directly to the Admissions Office. For students applying to the Middle or Upper School, Laurel requires a math recommendation and an English recommendation from current teachers. Additional recommendations are always welcome.
4. Candidate Information Form to be completed by the parents of Primary School applicants, or Student Questionnaire to be completed by Middle School and Upper School applicants and returned to the Admissions Office.
Middle School and Upper School application packets also include:
- Parent Questionnaire to be completed by parents of applicants and returned to the Admissions Office.
- Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) Online Guide - Register online using the link provided.
Each division has some unique admission processes. Please review the appropriate division process pages for specific information.
At Laurel, we meet one-on-one with every applicant and family. This personalized approach allows you to obtain an in-depth look at the opportunities a Laurel education can provide your daughter. During your child's visit some assessments or an interview will occur, enabling us to determine the best educational fit for your daughter.
Please call the Admissions Office at 216-464-0946 to arrange a visit and learn more about Laurel School.