The Community-Based Programmimg mission: To sponsor programming opportunities for Laurel School families, students, faculty, alumnae, and neighboring communities surrounding the campuses in Shaker Heights and Geauga County.
- Winter Break and Spring Break Camps Winter at Laurel and Spring Break at Laurel are great opportunities to have fun
with friends over vacation! Days will be filled with outdoor adventures and indoor fun. We’ll explore our beautiful 140-acre campus; whether we’re hiking the trails, tracking animals, playing group games, or challenging ourselves on the Project Adventure Course, it’s guaranteed to be active and fun! Both camps are available to boys and girls in Kindergarten through Grade 8. Please click the "register" button for more details.
- Kids' Night Out - Winter Wonderland Kids can enjoy and evening of games, crafts & snacks that celebrate the magic of winter while you enjoy an evening to yourself.
Saturday, December 14, 2013 Time: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Location: Lyman Campus, Shaker Heights (Drop Off / Pick Up at Pre-Primary Entrance)
Ages: Children in Pre-K - Grade 4
Cost: $25 for one child / $15.00 for each additional child
- Learn French, Italian or Spanish in Community Language Classes. Spend your mornings at Laurel learning a new language with members of Laurel's World Languages Department. Classes are for beginners and will be taught in an immersion style setting.
- Thursday morning classes in French, Italian and Spanish offered for parents, friends and neighbors after drop-off (8:30 - 10:00 a.m.) Lyman Campus in Shaker Heights
- Saturday morning classes in French, Italian and Spanish for adults and students Grade 7 and higher. (9:00 - 10:30 a.m.) Lyman Campus in Shaker Heights
- Butler Fitness Center Memberships Now Available! If interested in one on one personal training or semi-private sessions with Laurel's Strenghth and Conditioning Coach, Dan Dvorak, please contact Miriah Seckel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (216) 455-3065 to discuss availability and pricing.